Ordering Ledger Nano S Plus...

• Hi, i have a strange problem...maybe

I ordered a Ledger Nano S Plus on the Ledger website. All went well, i received a confirmation email with a message that they will confirm shipping soon.

I paid extra for DHL Express Delivery in 3-5 days. After 3 days still no confirmation it had been shipped.

This is when it got strange. I used the correct Ledger site to pay (i checked) i tried contacting support but they never replied. I used a link from their website to Twitter and tried to contact them there. I got through to someone who then asked me to connect my wallet then asked me for my Coinbase password. I refused and he told me there was nothing further he could do

I supplied the order number, surely all they have to do is check that to see if it has been sent to DHL?

Does this sound strange to anyone else?

Thanks

• Hi, i have a strange problem...maybe

I ordered a Ledger Nano S Plus on the Ledger website. All went well, i received a confirmation email with a message that they will confirm shipping soon.

I paid extra for DHL Express Delivery in 3-5 days. After 3 days still no confirmation it had been shipped.

This is when it got strange. I used the correct Ledger site to pay (i checked) i tried contacting support but they never replied. I used a link from their website to Twitter and tried to contact them there. I got through to someone who then asked me to connect my wallet then asked me for my Coinbase password.

Sounds indeed strange. Why should they ask for your Coinbase password?

I assume you have visited a fake site.

When the order was placed in the genuine store just wait for delivery.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!